The 28th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector. This issue covers the top news from June 2022, including:
- The Council of the EU adopted conclusions on space
- France signs the Artemis Accords, while the U.S. joins the Space for Climate Observatory
- The UK invests £30M to take the lead in ESA’s Ariel Mission
- General Dynamics and Iridium receive $324M contract from the Space Development Agency
- UK Space Agency releases Size and Health of the UK Space Industry report
- European Innovation Council (EIC) Accelerator selects start-ups for funding
… and more!
Do you want to be one of the first to receive ESPI Insights every month? Subscribe to our newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox.