The 29th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector. This issue covers the top news from June 2022, including:
- War affects cooperation on the ISS and scientific programmes
- ESA advances its space exploration and human spaceflight plans
- Relativity Space reveals Mars mission and signs launch agreement
- Inmarsat releases report surveying public perception of space industry
- Eutelsat Communications in discussions for merger with OneWeb
- Italy’s new investment fund to reach €250M
… and more!
This month, ESPI Director also Jean-Jacques Tortora provides an analysis of the Czech EU Presidency’s implications for space policy. Security was announced as a key priority. Therefore, the EU Space Programme will be an important vehicle to tackle its challenges, and likewise, the Czech EU Presidency will push for the negotiations on the regulation establishing the EU Secure Connectivity Initiative.
Do you want to be one of the first to receive ESPI Insights every month? Subscribe to our newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox.