On 24-25 January 2023, the European space domain gathered in Brussels for the 15th European Space Conference, organised by Business Bridge Europe.
The yearly high-level gathering of the key stakeholders of the European space domain returned to the Egmont Palace in Brussels for two days of dynamic and thought-provoking debates and exchanges focusing on the theme “Securing the Future of Europe in Space”.
Like the previous annual editions of this cycle of conferences dedicated to the European Space Policy and its technological and industrial challenges, this upcoming gathering brought together on site and online, high-level decision makers from across the EU institutions and Member States, the European Space Agency, high-level representatives of the industry, civil society and researchers. The two days of information sharing and rich debates throughout the various sessions also left room for informal meetings and high-level networking.
ESPI moderated 6 panels:
1. Session #3: The European Space Domain Facing New Geopolitical, Economic, Industrial and Technological Realities (1) (Jules Varma)
2. Session #4: The European Space Domain Facing New Geopolitical, Economic, Industrial and Technological Realities (2) (Director Ludwig Moeller)
3. Session #12: An ambitious role for Europe in space exploration (Matija Rencelj)
4. Session #13: Bolstering international cooperation: The New Frontiers of Exploration, from the Moon to Mars and beyond (Director Ludwig Moeller)
5. Session #14: Deepening space cooperation between Europe, Africa and Latin America (Marco Aliberti)
6. Session #16: Space Traffic Management for a safe, secure and sustainable outer space (Tomas Hrozensky)
More info here: https://spaceconference.eu/
See below photos of the team participating in the conference!