The 33rd issue of ESPI Insights is now available! ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
This issue covers the top news of November:
- Support for European space: Outcomes of ESA Ministerial Council CM22
- Moon calls Earth: Artemis I launch kickstarts Artemis Program
- EU Trialogue concludes with approval of satellite constellation IRIS²
- South Korea unveils new plan for space activities
- The White House releases National Cislunar Science and Technology Strategy
- November sees progress for Ariane 6 launcher
- ispace receives first Japan commercial license and world’s first commercial insurance for lunar mission
- Eutelsat and OneWeb sign final combination agreement
Learn more and download a copy here!
This month, ESPI Director Hermann Ludwig Moeller reflects on the outcome of the ESA Council Meeting at Ministerial Level CM22, highlighting it as a success for Europe, especially in the light of the current geopolitical challenges, but pointing out that Europe still needs to fully recognise the strategic role of space and position space as a European political priority, to not further widen the gap between Europe and the space powers of US and China.