This year, the 16th European Space Conference: Fuelling the European Space Ambition, Empowering a Vision will take place in Brussels from 23 – 24 January 2024.
This year we are attending the Conference with our largest team, and we also look forward to welcoming you at the ESPI booth. Our experts will facilitate and contribute to the following sessions on 23 January:
- Senior Researcher and Lead on European Engagement, Tomas Hrozensky, will moderate the panel discussion on Global Partnerships for and Through Space.
- Associate Manager and Lead on International Engagement, Marco Aliberti, will engage in a debate: Ambition, Speed & Space Policy – Europe’s Road to Space Power.
- Director, Hermann Ludwig Moeller, will discuss: Space for Peace, Prosperity and Future Generations: A Vision for Europe in Space in 2040 as well as moderate the session of Heads of Agencies.
- Research Manager, Matija Renčelj, will moderate a discussion on the Future of European Space Exploration.
- Research Fellow and Lead on Regulatory Affairs, Sara Dalledonne, will facilitate the session on Space Traffic Management.
- Research Fellow, Clémence Poirier, will lead the debate on Cybersecurity as a Strategic Enabler for a Resilient EU Space Ecosystem.
On 24 January, H. Ludwig Moeller will also present the Key Conference Takeaways.