The 30th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
- This issue covers the top news of August:
- EIC Board calls for an end of EIC funding delays
- NASA and Roscosmos restate intention to operate ISS beyond 2024
- SpaceX and T-Mobile create technological partnership for connectivity
- D-Orbit terminates merger
… and more!
Additionally, this month’s focus discusses if the endeavor to push forward the development of Space-based Solar Power (SBSP) is valuable to be considered to increase Europe’s energy independence and reduce GHG -emissions.
Do you want to be one of the first to receive ESPI Insights every month? Subscribe to our newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox.