The 35th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
This issue covers the top news of February:
- NATO members launch APSS Initiative with the “Aquila” virtual constellation
- ESA signs Cooperation Agreement with Mexico
- NASA and Israel Space Agency cooperate on Beresheet 2 lunar mission
- UAE adopted National Space Fund
- Axiom Space returns to the ISS with Axiom Mission 2
- New Fund for European Tech Startups
- The Exploration Company secures €40M funding
… and more!
This month, ESPI Director H. Ludwig Moeller highlights a discrepancy between Europe’s lead in institutional earth observation satellite systems and open data policy on one side and the protection by the U.S. and China of intellectual property rights related to value-add processing capabilities on the other side. He underlines the importance of developing and protecting European industrial know-how to secure business cases and to allow for the development of a competitive European industrial base of emerging commercial entreprise and EO service companies.
Learn more and download a copy here!