The 34th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
This issue covers the top news of December and January:
- 15th European Space Conference: “Securing the Future of Europe in Space” took place
- The Swedish EU Presidency’s priorities for space and the inauguration of Esrange spaceport
- The UAE launches first Moon mission and signs bilateral agreements for space cooperation
- SpaceX rolls out “Starshield” to boost U.S. defence and intelligence capabilities
- European NewSpace companies partner to bring AI-based STM solutions
- ESA, the European Commission and Promus Ventures launch first European Space Index
… and more!
This month, ESPI Director Ludwig Moeller emphasizes the significance of Europe transforming and stepping up its efforts to ensure its future in space. Improved integration of space policy into national and EU policies can increase synergies between national and European agendas, alter the economic ecosystem, and harness talent.
Learn more and download a copy here!