The 34th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
This issue covers the top news of December and January:
- 15th European Space Conference: “Securing the Future of Europe in Space” took place
- The Swedish EU Presidency’s priorities for space and the inauguration of Esrange spaceport
- The UAE launches first Moon mission and signs bilateral agreements for space cooperation
- SpaceX rolls out “Starshield” to boost U.S. defence and intelligence capabilities
- European NewSpace companies partner to bring AI-based STM solutions
- ESA, the European Commission and Promus Ventures launch first European Space Index
… and more!
Learn more and download a copy here!