The 25th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector. This issue covers the top news from March 2022, including:
- The war in Ukraine continues to impact space programmes and missions;
- The U.S. Congress passes the omnibus spending bill and provides funds for space, and the Biden administration requests funding for fiscal year 2023;
- ESA presents the European Centre for Space Economy and Commerce (ECSECO)
- Developments in the private space sector following the war in Ukraine; and
- EUSPA and EIB release EU Global Navigation Satellite Systems report
In this month’s edition, ESPI Director Jean-Jacques Tortora also takes a look at private investment into European Space start-ups in 2021. With a total new record investment, the European New Space ecosystem is thriving and is more dynamic than ever. Initial results point out that 2022 will follow a similar trend with already record investment flowing into European space start-ups in the first quarter of 2022.
Do you want to be among the first to receive ESPI Insights every month? Subscribe to our newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox.