The 36th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
This issue covers the top news of March:
- Revolution Space: Europe’s mission for space exploration – Report of the HLAG released
- EU releases Space Strategy for Security and Defence
- Spain formally established National Space Agency
- Redwire wins NASA contract to advance In-Space manufacturing capabilities
- Isar Aerospace raises €155M in Series C funding
- South Korea supports space startups by launching $39M fund
- ArianeGroup invests additional €6M into MaiaSpace
- Virgin Orbit files for bankruptcy
… and more!
This month, ESPI Director H. Ludwig Moeller comments on the Report “Revolution Space” of the High-Level Advisory Group on Human and Robotic Space Exploration of Europe (HLAG). He highlights reactions from the space sector and puts them into an international context, and in contrast with NASA’s recent presentation of the Artemis II astronauts. He asks for Europe to give the ambition expressed by the HLAG true reflection, beyond the established perimeters of space, to inform political leaders and the citizens about what is at stake.
Learn more and download a copy here!