The 38th issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
- Council of the EU adopts conclusions on European approach for Space Traffic Management
- Department of State releases U.S.’ first-ever Strategic Framework for Space Diplomacy
- New Zealand releases National Space Policy and Policy for ADR and On-Orbit Servicing
- Thales Alenia and partners awarded €235M to enhance Italian in-orbit capabilities
- Space consortium pursues role in EU’s IRIS² amid merger and regulatory challenges
- Investments in European space start-ups at an all-time high
- Scotland’s SaxaVord Spaceport secures $173M funding
… and more!
This month, ESPI Director H. Ludwig Moeller reflects on key results and take-aways from the 2nd ESA Security Conference, which was co-organised by ESPI, and outlines recommendations for Europe to enhance its position in “space for security”. He concludes that Europe should act united, with users and providers working hand-in-hand to achieve European objectives.
Download a copy here: ESPI Insights May 2023