The 43rd issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
- Space Summit 2023 took place in Seville
- Official Inauguration of Andøya Spaceport in Norway
- Council of the EU approves EU 2024 budget, EU Space Strategy for Security & Defence and UK participation in Horizon Europe and Copernicus
- U.S. release National Spectrum Strategy
- Ariane 6 launch set for June-July 2024 after successful testing
- ispace unveils micro rover for lunar Mission 2
- Sierra Space introduces Dream Chaser ‘Tenacity’
- D-Orbit reaches agreement with Marubeni Corporation to lead Series C round
- Space Norway acquires Telenor Satellite for $216M
- SpaceX conducts second Starship test flight
… and more!
In this month’s Perspectives, ESPI Director H. Ludwig Moeller reflects European developments in space of this year, provides a status on European access to space (contrasting with the U.S. and China) and use of space, and gives an outlook on required next steps for Europe.