The 31st issue of ESPI Insights is now available! ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
This issue covers the top news of September:
- ESA will request €18B funding from its members at the ESA Ministerial Meeting
- France announces €9B space budget for the next three years
- U.S. FCC’s proposal for 5-year deadline for LEO satellites deorbiting approved
- SES and UNIO consortium establish new company UNIO Enterprise
- OneWeb plans second-generation constellation with Eutelsat
- ArianeGroup unveils SUSIE
- Euroconsult estimates ground segment market to reach $3.8B by 2031
… and more!
This month, the new ESPI Director Hermann Ludwig Moeller recapped the IAC and WSBW and explored the trend of the increasing convergence of the public and commercial space communities. Both events demonstrated that governmental objectives and commercial in space are increasingly intertwined.
Learn more and download a copy here!
Do you want to be one of the first to receive ESPI Insights every month? Subscribe to our newsletter and have it sent directly to your inbox.