The 41st issue of ESPI Insights is now available. ESPI Insights provides a quick, monthly update on major news in the space sector.
- A Moon Race? Global powers vie for influence in space exploration
- ESA and EU sign agreement on IRIS²
- The UK rejoins the EU’s Horizon Europe
- Germany releases new space strategy and signs Artemis Accords
- Ariane 6 successfully passes hot-firing test at DLR
- Voyager Space and Airbus partner for Starlab space station
- The Exploration Company partners with Axiom Space and Spaceium
- OHB SE reaches agreement for KKR to take the company private and RFA raises €30M
- Eutelsat and OneWeb complete combination
- ESA’s ScaleUp Invest confirms first companies to join the programme
- Responsive space mission “Victus Nox” launched on a Firefly rocket
… and more!
In this month’s Perspectives, ESPI Director H. Ludwig Moeller reflects on the ESPI 20th Anniversary Event. He outlines the ESPI policy vision “ESPI2040 Space for Prosperity, Peace and Future Generations”, launched at the event, calling for Europe to voice a clear political will to become a space power, including ambitions in human space flight & exploration and space of security & defence.